LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

On the road again

I’m still frantically busy at work and too whacked to do much at home at night so it’s another short post. But the news is good – 1.4kg down this week. Mind you I’ve no idea what’s happening with my body at the moment. As I’ve said already I’m a daily weigher – and one day I was actually 2.4 kgs heavier than this morning – I’ve been up and down like a yoyo, so thought I’d better blog quickly in case it goes apeshit again tomorrow! My eating has been pretty good this week – have only had alcohol on two days. One of those was Saturday and I had too much and was a very quiet puppy on Sunday! Nothing exciting – just our neighbours popped over for a glass or two which turned into a bottle or six! Exercise has been rather ordinary – have only walked three times this week. Note to self – do better next week. Looking forward to Friday night when both grandsons are staying overnight. Their mum and dad are going to Brisbane for the Cold Play concert. I’m taking a half day off work and will go to their place and pick them up then bring them back to us. It’ll be wonderful fun! Sounds like No 2 son will be home in a couple of weeks – he’s currently in Thailand heading today to Vietnam and Cambodia. He’ll probably only stay in Queensland for a couple of weeks – his last email said he was looking forward to roast dinners – hint hint! – then he’ll be going back to WA as that’s where the work and the big money are. But it’ll be soo good to see him. Hope everyone’s having a great week.

6 comments:

Lainey said...

So you are from Drymen? I'm from Kirkintilloch! Practically neighbours. My bedroom at my mum and dad's house (now the guest room!) looks out onto the Campsies.

That's great the scales are moving down the way, even if they move up a wee bit first!

Have a great time with the boys on Friday.

Anne said...

Have a fun night with those little boys.

Great loss and I had a laugh at how you quicly recorded it in case the scales moved again.

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss!
It will be great to have your little boys and great also that your big boy is coming home. Nothing like Mum's roasts!

Suzy said...

PS: in answer to your question, we are over 100km away from Wilmot. I think it is even colder there!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it xbox video card Land rover nj Cheap spam blocker for hotmail Celebrex celecoxib maine http://www.paris-hilton-naked-8.info/Black-pussy.html Antidepressant effects side celexa

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.bigtitsroundasses2.info/ass.html big butt blonde cameras is elementary classrooms surveillance http://www.lexus-330.info Airway trauma hot big butts Penis pimples white nate dogg shake that ass for me Jesse bradford's penis inserted butt plug cheap sport boats Old telephone toys Asian furniture and design