LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tub of Marg

Yep I lost 500g this week – equivalent to a tub of marg. I always find this helps when I’m feeling that although it’s happening it’s not happening very fast . So far I’ve lost 2kgs which is four tubs of marg. I have one of those pictorial imaginations so having a bit of a giggle at the thought of me with one tub on each cheek, one on my belly and one on my midriff – not the prettiest of sights! Gosh when I achieve my goal I'll have 26 of the little suckers hanging off me! Actually I’m really happy with this week’s loss – I had minimal exercise as I was still feeling really tired and achy. I managed a couple of decent walks yesterday and I’ll try to get out for another one tonight. It was the usual story last week – the food intake was pretty controlled and all points counted – the points for alcohol were counted too but really it’s such a waste of good food points. Anyway the weekend ahead looks to be a bit quieter so there might be less of the amber fluid flowing – really should read white fluid since my big weakness is chardonnay or sauvignon blanc. Will have to spend this weekend getting organised and doing some packing ready for our trip to NZ. We fly out next Wednesday morning and are gone for 10 days. So only five more days of work. It’s not that long since I had some leave from work – had a few days off over Christmas/New Year but it was really full on as I have visitors on and off for about 6 weeks so 10 days cruising the Bay of Islands, just relaxing, reading lots of books, a few walks on some of the islands, lots of talking and catching up, maybe a spot of fishing – sounds good doesn’t it. I’ll try and do a quick post early next week to give a scales update before I go – meantime take care and have a good one!

3 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Congratulations on losing that tub of Marg... (or 4 of them for that matter!!)

Leighanne said...

Lol at marg hanging off the sides of our body!!
Have a great trip away:)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »