LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Only a few days more

Sorry guys - it's been a pretty poor show on here lately - and it's not going to improve I'm afraid.  But.... there is a consolation prize - I have started a travel blog and I've posted a few pre trip entries there and I will be updating it regularly as we travel with stories and pictures.

The main reason for the other blog is that whilst I'm not private on this blog I haven't told any family or friends of  it's existence.  Many of them know that I'm a blogger but no-one has asked for details of my blog and I haven't volunteered and I'd like to keep it that way.  However many people want to know more about our travels and in the past I've updated here and Facebook and via email.  With Travelpod I can update once and it goes everywhere and sends notifications to my specified contact list and also posts to my status on Facebook that I've updated it.  So if you click on the link at the top right of my blog it will take you to Travelpod or if you want to receive an email notification then just leave me your email as a comment and I'll add you to my list. 

So only a few more days till we're off - and I'm working right up to the last gasp so busily trying to get everything all sorted.  Think I'm almost there - hairdresser tonight and beautician on Thursday night, cases virtually packed, house sorted out and trying to do a handover for work.  But by Saturday around 7am I'll be on that plane and I'll be focussing on nothing else but having another wonderful holiday.  I need to rush off to work now. 

Take care my lovelies
Love Z xx

6 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip and will follow you as best I can. I'm sure you will get everything organised and completed - so efficient. Travel safely
xxx

Anne said...

Enjoy - I'm sure that won't be hard!!

Lonicera said...

Have a brilliant time - look forward to hearing from you!
Caroline

Chris H said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! I look forward to seeing all your photos.

jen said...

Happy holiday, looking forward to all your pics.

Pam said...

Have a lovely time. I'm so impressed at the hairdresser and beautician thing. My daughter's getting married on Sat and I'm visiting neither place... but you certainly look good on it!