LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Steady Eddy

That's me - not setting the world on fire but just plodding along. Sorry haven't been around for a couple of weeks but I have been updating my total loss above - I lost 200g in Week 2 and another 600g last week - so 1.4kg in the three weeks. I'm still off the alcohol but also still not getting any proper exercise - the days just seem to be disappearing without trace at the moment.

Had a busy weekend just passed - my friend Ruth who also works for Rio has been up on site these two weeks on a project with her team and instead of going home with the rest of the team for the weekend she stayed with us and we did a power of catching up. Friday night we all went into a local club for tea and caught up with Shaz there too. Then Saturday Ruth, Shaz and I all went to Rockhampton for the day. I picked up my two pairs of new glasses - haven't got a pic yet - will need to save that pleasure for you! - and while I was sorting that out the other two went for a pedicure. Then we had a lovely lunch and a spot of shopping! Got a few really good bargains - a pair of off white shoes reduced from $89.99 to $22.40 - who could resist that. Another bargain was in Katies - a white shirt originally $39.99 now in the under $10 rack - with a further 25% off - so I got it for $7 - and you know you can never have too many white shirts. I also bought a couple of poncho style evening tops - too hard to describe - but non crush, light as a feather - so good travelling gear - and look fantastic over black pants and black cami top. I'll show you when I first wear them.

Yesterday Bloss, Ruthie and I went with our other friends Deb and Ian off on a drive to the Town of 1770 and Agnes Water - we had morning tea at 1770 and then came back to the pub at Agnes and ended up having lunch there then headed to Baffle Creek to the Golf Club there - but it was closed for renovations after the floods earlier this year, so we headed back towards home and called in at the Bororen pub for an ale there and finally got home around 5.30pm - it was a lovely day out with much fun and laughter. And I was such a good girl and stuck to soda water all day.

That the latest from me - hope all is well with all of you.

Back soon - love Z xx

Ruthie and I at dinner on Friday night
The three musketeers!
View of the bay at 1770
Another view at 1770
Ruth and I at the Agnes Water Hotel

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Whereever you are it looks lovely.

Lonicera said...

That header picture of you has really made me laugh, what a glam image! Is that your new pair of sunglasses? (At least, I'm assuming it's a Photoshopped pic, but of course it could easily be you in some exotic part of the world at an earlier time...)
How wonderful to have all these wonderful views wherever you go. Nothing better than to have a meal looking out at that view...
Caroline

jen said...

Just loving that view at 1770, so serene and clean.