LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't you hate it when.....

You've been so good all week - counted the points value for every single thing you've put in your mouth and mid week the scales are rattling down......then.... Monday morning - the weigh in - and what's this you're back up - only lost 100g!!!!! I was sooo disappointed. However I haven't dropped my bundle I've kept my head down bum up and tracked every thing so far this week. I blame these strange happenings on the fact that for the first four days I had no alcohol but then we had visitors and... and.... and. I did count all the points but I reckon alcohol stuffs up your fluid disposal system. So no alcohol so far this week. Not sure how I'll go on the weekend as we've three friends coming to stay and lots of talking to do which will probably be accompanied by lots of chardonnay. Have also been good with exercise - have walked the last three nights even although I'm feeling really achy and sore. I suppose that might be part of the minimal weight loss problem - my thyroid appears to be playing up again - went for blood test again yesterday so will see what eventuates from that. It may be that my medication dosage needs upped again. OK tomorrow is another day - and I'm going to make it a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Melia san lucas timeshare lopid and zocor